
Browsed through some blogs and discovered this.
I took this IQ test since I'm out of my study hibernation mode (very sad case)
I took this IQ test since I'm out of my study hibernation mode (very sad case)
There are 8 stages, and I rank the highest :D
1 comment:
...yup may be a genius, but you would also like to know that...genius and prodigy - the same two words are the inventions of the same two powers cradling the english language - not just the words but the very idea. in reality, intelligence can't be measured - not in the mind of oriental wisdom :) genius and prodigy (the idea) dies young - burnt out thru the tedium process of honing the sharpness and efficiency of the mind - which the brain is not meant for. betta learn this young rather than regret later, ok?
...and being genius...makes one choose the ugliest face on this planet to paste that number on? ghastly :)...but you could do better to paste the photo of say...a dolphin?
hahah...hope you are not too mad by my nosey intrusion...
Post a Comment