Monday, October 1, 2007

Chilling @ Relax.

I realised my updates were filled with WORDS lately - so I'm gonna jazz this entry up with some P-H-O-T-O-S!!! =)

On the night of Mooncake Festival~
My gang and I said "NO WAY we're going to the beach" cuz every Kuantanite knows, on Mooncake Festival, there would be a serious traffic jam leading to the beach.

So we decided to just chill at Relax cafe, spending some friendship time that we seldom get to enjoy.


Anna stoning with Uno Stacko, a small cup of World Cup and a jug of Green Island.

Relax Cafe has the most awesome variety of drinks with the most unique names!!
Damnn, I should've taken a pic of the gigantic cup of World Cup hahaa
Of all the special drinks all of us ordered that night, Kar and Kong's choice tasted the best - World Cup. A mixture of dunno dunno what lol
But my Green Island was kiwi juice + nata de coco + lychee.
2 litres and I shared it with Azfar! =)


Group photo!! Anna was the photographer so she isn't in this pic.. =(

Two hours went by so damn fast.
I guess it had been a long time since all of us actually got together and lepak-ed together like we did that night.
I miss those times!!

It was on that night that I discovered Relax Cafe actually provides Uno Stacko and decks of cards for the customers' entertainment. o.O
I feel so outdated.

Kong tapping the tile to see which one is loose >.<


Anna being a busybody. Haihh ;p


Anna stoning.... "Which one to pick ah"..


Errrrrr..?


Aahhh~ I think I was the one who did this.. I can't be sure haha


Uno Stack-handphones!! Anna's great idea.. LOL I didn't put my phone on top.. Big risk you know!! And I was right!! Someone (ain't sure who) accidentally knocked it over and all the phones came tumbling down!! Waahaha..


Group picture!!! June's not here pulak... Sigh


Finally.. Everyone's here!!

The camwhore sessions start!!! I call them mindless self-indulgences.
ENJOY, lol.




I know my BCG injection big la sigh.


The panda eye bags. T.T Very sad case.


The moon was soo beautiful that night.
I don't even remember the last time I screamed as much as I did that night.
We had fun and I can't wait for the next gathering. =)

No comments: