Just done with packing my stuff for the trip up to Genting tomorrow. Will be there to catch Michael Learns to Rock in concert! I'm indeed lucky. I've loved their songs since I was a kid up till now. After so many years, they are still a united group, still going strong, still very much well-known.
Tax paper today was mentally draining, so to speak - felt like the paper would never be finished. =S Not a nice feeling AT ALL. And it didn't help that the spot I chose at the exam hall was omfgfreezingcold. I don't like exams, period. Thank God I've not reached the so-called inevitable stage of becoming lifeless as a result of taking up ACCA, no, not yet. Life is still very much as awesome as ever :) I will always choose quality of life over stressing myself out till the point that even the time used to take a dump seems to pick at my conscience. Still taking time to smell the flowers, I'm glad to say :)
I feel that I need to do something about my hair. Now it's as if it's neither here nor there, I've gotten it rebonded more than a year ago and obviously it has grown out. It's now back to a wavy mess, and when I say wavy, it doesn't mean wavy in a oh-i'm-a-sex-bomb kinda way. So now I've taken to tying my hair up every single day just coz I can't be bothered to get it done, always with the excuse "NO MONEH". I hope to get it done before my birthday, a girl's hair is her crowning glory after all. As much as I deny that I'm a girly girl, I do desire to have nice hair :)
I want a Nemo fish like this too :( Ok I know it's called clownfish but Nemo fish sounds cuter :P
It would be nice to be looking after something. It gives me a sense of purpose somehow, and it gives me tranquility just by looking at its beauty.
It's been ages since I've actually sat down in front of my laptop and just aimlessly browse through the Net. All while listening to the playlists that I've painstakingly compiled over the years, it's like the icing on a cake. I'm in the middle of my exams, yet, I'm feeling blissfully carefree - is it normal to feel this way?
Lately I've taken to listening to music whereby the artists scream down the microphone, namely Funeral for a Friend and Bullet For My Valentine. Ultimate angst-reliever!
This is Cookie - my welcome-back-to-Malaysia present from the boy after I got back from my Euro Trip :) Benji, you have a companion now - of the same size as well!
This is what I read on days when I'm feeling blue, when I'm in need of enlightenment and when I've had a particularly nasty day, to warm my soul and make me feel oh-so-much better.
When I participated in Zooriffic5 at Zoo Negara the other day, I took this picture. Just look at that fella's schlong. O_O
Ok it's getting late, I've an early class tomorrow. Yes I know, class at 8am on a Saturday. Well that's ACCA for you =/
Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend
Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing
No comments:
Post a Comment