Some days you just feel like being in bed the whole day, yet you have to drag yourself up early in the morning - you have responsibilities, you have things to take care of, there is no time to lose.
Some days you just wish that you would fall sick, not too sick, but sick enough to miss a day of classes - and you would scrap that thought off your mind immediately after. How could I even think it? You ask yourself.
Some days you just wish that even if you have to get up early, at least get up when the sun had already risen. But no - you go to bed when it is pitch black, and you wake up when it is still pitch black outside. You can barely call it "morning" when the first few rays of sunlight had not even sneaked a peek at your window.

I'm just not a morning person, and I'm not liking the 8am classes. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to get through every 8am class since the very beginning of college.
No comments:
Post a Comment