Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I've Done

Last night, after having a bowl of pork mee and some lalas (which were still not enough for me - I did gobble down two huge bowls of pan mee the last time I was there :P), I managed to persuade the bbbf to have some dessert at Delicious, Bangsar Village II. It's been so long!




Chocolate brownie!!

I even asked him if he wanted a second dessert and he looked at me in horror. >_<
Ah nevermind, I have a budget to keep to anyway.


Omg, damn cool please!


After that, we headed to our usual chillout area in Bangsar where we could get a breathtaking view of the city :) We discovered this area a long time ago when we were just cruising around and it has become our fav spot ever since!




Ok I know my sad camera phone damn fail when it comes to capturing this view =/
It's really very pretty, you can see the lighting effects of the KL Tower and the Twin Towers, even The Gardens. We should've been there during Earth Hour to see them all turned off simultaneously!


Today, family came down from Kuantan again. This time it was to attend a relative's wedding dinner at Equatorial Hotel.
Was scrambling around for something to wear a few days before, thank God for a blessing in the form of Ying Ling and her wonderful collection of dresses :)


Ying Ling, I chose this one! Btw I know, mirror - in desperate need of some cleaning.



On the way to the hotel, sis being camera-shy as usual.


Was bored in the car


The dinner was pleasant, I somehow find myself appreciating wedding dinners more nowadays but of course, it still doesn't beat my overall motivation to attend wedding dinners - THE FOOOOOOOD. I love food so much that even when I'm hitting the gym and not losing any weight, it would still not stop me from satisfying my palate and losing myself in foodgasmic bliss. Having good food is one of the wonderful beauties of life if you ask me. Why starve yourself and make yourself unhappy?

Anyway guys, I'm on Twitter!! Seriously never thought I would be caught in the Twitter-craze but yeah, guilty as charged. You can follow me here :)

No comments: