Friday, September 11, 2009

September baby.

Just done reading an email sent to me by my aunt, about snatch thieves smashing the windows of cars driven by females - thus my hatred for motorcyclists deepens. While there are some who are perfect examples of how a motorcyclist should behave on the road, they lie in the minority. What's happening to the society?

Okay nvm, back to lighter topics!
Progress Test 2 ended yesterday - not that I was stressed out about it and was emo the whole exam period but oh well, still feels good to be able to just lie in bed till 1 in the afternoon, stare at my laptop and watch all the movies I've downloaded without feeling the teeeeeniest sense of guilt tugging at my conscience.

MLTR's concert in Genting was so good! It got a bit draggy in the middle coz they were singing some pretty new songs of theirs and I dunno about other people but as for me, I'm not really into listening to new songs, I have to listen to it over and over again to familiarise myself with it and then start to grow to like it. But MLTR really knew how to make the fans head back with a feeling that goes "Omg the concert was AWE-SOMEE!"

They belted out all their best hits, one after another, after a continuous stream of songs which I didn't know.
Paint My Love, 25 Minutes, That's Why You Go, The Actor, and the list goes on.


I was seated here with my sis, away from mum and dad as we were given separate seats. I like that in the Arena of Stars, even if you've got the cheapest seats, you get to see everything so very clearly :)



The night view of the Outdoor Theme Park. Not much interest in going there anymore.


Mum was bumming around in KL for two days after that.
We had so much good food while she was here!


Treasure Box @ Paddington House of Pancakes, Mid Valley



Haven't had this in so long omgggg, loves it!



Discovered this awesome Japanese restaurant just opposite Pearl Point. It has the whole Japanese-sitting-on-the-floor kinda atmosphere going on, which I really love. I had Sukiyaki Zen. It was beyond satisfying. :)



Best pan mee ever @ JoJo, Kuchai Lama :)


I used to be crazy over dogs and puppies when I was a child and my mum got me this book called "Guide to Dogs and Puppies". Was flipping through its pages when I was back in Kuantan the other day and found this:

A very odd Saruman-looking dog haha.



This is an X-ray of my lungs back when I had a case of pneumonia in Std 5. See those patches of white in my lungs? It was phlegm stuck in my lungs.



Spotted this pretty camouflage-coloured Nissan Skyline while on the way home from college. It stood out amongst all the dull normal-looking cars on the highway.



Spent Tuesday afternoon at Elton's new office studying law for the law exam the next day. The office is so near to the biggest Nichii outlet ever, the one in Sungai Besi :))) HAPPY!



6 egg yolks forming a shape that looks like a flower.


Thanks to Caren and Advertlets, I got the chance to attend yet another movie screening. This time the movie is called The Ugly Truth starring Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy and Knocked Up and Gerard Butler from 300, PS I Love You and Gamer. They were such a great couple onscreen. I got to bring the bbbf and my sis along for the movie as well :)


Made some new friends there, bumped into old ones like Suet Mei. Girl, I haven't seen you since Interact Conference in 2006!


Spot me? We were seated at the third row from the front. Still quite a good view nonetheless, no neck-straining.


Hmmmm, I'm looking forward to several days of lazing around :)

No comments: