This is how I look like now;
I've got CURLSSSSS.
Negative comments are NOT welcome :P That's coz it has already been done, this will be my hair for the next half a year or more, nothing's gonna change unless you sponsor me so... yeah :D
I'm quite liking it, it's a nice change :)
When I got to class today, I noticed quite a few girls got their hair done! And Su Lee was wondering aloud why everyone decided to get their hair done during the Raya break haha.
Managed to jog around Gelora when I was back in Kuantan this time. I've forgotten just how peaceful this place was, with the sound of waves splashing against the rocks on one end, and the sound of tennis balls being hit across the courts on the other end.
I had a great time back at Kuantan, as always. There's no place like home :)
Classes resumed again today while everyone else still has a whole week off.. Dreaded law classes, we meet again. Everything's back to the usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment