I've never gone for a wax,
I've never had any professional massages,
I've never gone to a spa,
I've never had pedicures,
I've never had manicures,
I've never had hair treatments,
I don't particularly enjoy shopping (when I make my own money, then I will)
I prefer driving manual cars as opposed to automatic cars,
I like getting sweaty and all dirty,
I like sports/extreme activities more than dolling up and dressing up,
and that's as far as the list goes :)
I'm still stoning around in Kuantan. Will be leaving to KL in another 2 hours.
First night in Kuantan was spent BBQ-ing (though I only took a bite of one little sausage) and playing PS at Kong's place with the besties; Karlisyle, Kerryn, Anna, Selvan. Selvan will be leaving to Canada on Friday, all the best in everything Selvan, make sure you come online often!!
That's them <3Second night in Kuantan was also spent BBQ-ing; at my place :D It was only among the family though. Had a good time nevertheless and was so damn full after that. Headed to the beach for dessert, it was packed with people. Granted it was Merdeka Eve, but were they really there to countdown for the country or for themselves?
Anyway, I got them Final Destination premiere screening tickets! Since the bbbf is too chicken to go with me (hahaha just joking *squeeeze*), I'm bringing my dearest Caren along :) i have my horror/thriller movie kaki already! The movie is tomorrow night, I have an appointment in the morning and a whole day of classes in the afternoon. I foresee a very packed day tomorrow.
Okay gotta run now.
Before I go, Happy Merdeka Day people!
No comments:
Post a Comment