Friday, August 14, 2009

I Don’t Want to Rest in Pieces like Final Destination

Since it has been ages since I last attended a Nuffnang premiere screening due to my laziness, I decided to give it another go to score some free passes to watch The Final Destination: Rest in Pieces! =))



I remember back in high school, I watched the first three Final Destination movies with my besties, especially Anna who loves horror/thriller movies. We're not disturbed souls okay - we just love the thrill ;)

All three movies were downright scary yes, but one thing I love about them is that somehow every death shown in the movie was very likely to happen in normal everyday life. I remember very vividly the accident in the tanning machine, the elevator, the gym....... (I just got back from the gym O_O)

One of the requirements to score the free passes was to post a picture of yourself in a horrified state - here goes.



AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *screams




C'mon Nuffnang, gimme the passes already! Although I'm guessing other bloggers would be much more creative in their photo-taking, but have mercy :( i'm an ACCA student with no life and no time to think of creatively-taken horrified photos :((

No comments: