Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Princess!

I'm now 17,
and my big doggie Benji is 3 :)

Retarded-looking 17-year-old and the furry and cuddly 3-year-old

Thanks to the lovely people who made my day, I had a blast!
I was feeling really depressed when I woke up on my birthday, thinking about exams the next two days, and that no one really bothered to come and surprise me.
It really sucks to have your birthday in the middle of exams. =/

Mum got me a pretty cake with strawberries on top when she was down in KL last week and told me to celebrate with my friends.

Honestly, I had already planned to cut the cake and eat it by myself later in the evening.
How pitiful :(

Then, a few lovely people came! :D


This fella, who appeared at my doorstep saying he had TWO BIG birthday pressies for me.

Turned out the two big birthday pressies were....


These two girlies :)

They were hiding away from me and when Elton dragged me out, they jumped out and shouted SURPRISEEEEE!!!

Boy was I shocked.

And I was happy at the same time!!!!

Now I know, who are the ones who truly care. :)
It was a day before our T3 and T4 papers, yet they still managed to sacrifice some time to surprise me on my birthday.




Me and my pretty pretty cake



Making my three wishes, with Benji tight in my arms

Had a great time just chilling at my place, stalking and disturbing people through the Net, having some girl talk in my room and of course, camwhoring.



Ying Ling was going through my wardrobe and as she took out every piece of clothing, she folded it back and as a result, my wardrobe was totally neat and tidy after that hahaha :D
Thank you Ying Ling!

They found some clothes of mine that they were interested in, brought the clothes home and
wore them to college the next day. =.=
I should've taken pics!

Anyways, we walked around the park at Bukit Jalil when evening came.


Ain't the park beautiful? It's just like Taman Gelora in Kuantan, just that there are many more tall, shady trees in Gelora.

Speaking of Kuantan,
I AM GOING BACK TO KUANTAN TOMORROW MORNING!
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Progress Test 2 is OVER!!
Double weeeee :D

Do you feel my happiness?
:D :D

To Caren and Ying Ling,
have an awesome time in PD!

No comments: