Progress Test 1 just ended, we haven't even gotten all our papers back and yet, Progress Test 2 is around the corner.
Wtf sometimes I wonder why I chose to lead this kinda life.
Well anyways,
was feeling bored the other day so I persuaded the bbbf to drive me up to Genting :D
It was a Sunday and yet the outdoor theme park was practically dead, which was kinda great in a way. We could get on the rides again and again without having to wait at all. Felt like we owned the whole damn place :D
So the bbbf has this pair of photogrey glasses made in FCUK which automatically turn dark when it's too bright, a feature to protect the eyes or something.
That pair of glasses got seriously confused up in Genting XD
It was kinda dark at the place we were waiting for the go karts, and his glasses were like.. BLACK lol -_-And they refused to turn fully transparent again wherever we went, be it dark or bright.
They only became normal once we were back down at ground level -_-
I'm seriously feeling pretty fucking exhausted right now, so yea. Just blog without thinking.
GO KARTING IS FUN!
But it ain't that fun when the max speed you can go is 10km/h. -_-
Then we headed to the Cyclone where I was being a bimbo getting excited about how purplish the whole track was, and wanted to get into a purple-coloured car which we didn't :( We got an orange one instead :(
Dragged him to the Sungai Rejang Flume Ride after that.
The weather was just perfect; no rain, no sun, just cool air the whole afternoon.
We were without sweaters :) It was just like we were in an air-conditioned room, no biggie.

I can handle the Corkscrew, I can handle the Space Shot, the Flying Coaster and everything else except.....
The Pirate Train -_______________________-
Yes, the kids ride. -__________________-
Zomg till today I'm not able to conquer my fear of the damn pirate train ride.
Wtf. Small kids can ride the damn thing again and again without an ounce of fear.
I don't even dare to open my eyes whenever I'm on that ride.
I've tried to conquer my fear of the ride again and again each and every time I go to the theme park, but yeah, to no avail -.-
I feel so....... noobish. If such a word exists.
Had teh tarik and Chinese dinner at Gohtong Jaya to wrap up the day.
It was an awesome day all in all, but the feeling sucks when you had a great day out, and you go home thinking about a whole week of tiring classes ahead of you........ Long hours, including Saturday....
I'm fucking exhausted,
I'm fucking fed up with everything right now and I'm not afraid to admit it like I usually am.
I'm trying to take things as they come, to go with the flow and not to think too much but I can't seem to be able to stop it.
Maybe I need my family right now.
I miss the homecooked meals, the delicious hot soups that my grandma boils.
I miss waking up, getting ready, and walking into the kitchen with my breakfast all prepared for me.
I miss the times when if I had to be in school at 7.30am, I could leave my house at only 7.15am and still arrive in time.
I miss having many people around in the house, it makes the place less quiet and lonely, and creates a homely feel.
Even with a three-hour class on Monday, it takes up my whole damn day with the journeys back and forth.
I barely have time to do the things that I really wanna do.
I'm tired, I'm tired of keeping my emotions in check every single day,
I'm tired of putting on a strong front.
Sometimes I wish I could stay alone,
at least I have a retreat where I get to be away from everyone and just be by myself.
There's no need to pretend to be happy, to be alright.
Everyone has their good and bad days, no?
I pray for the gloom to be over soon, for the sparkle to be back in my life.
The best is yet to come, I tell myself to inject some comfort into my soul.
Maybe I should stop complaining and manage my time more wisely or some shit,
I don't fucking know but all I know now is that I need to go to sleep.
It is my only means of escaping from reality.
Goodnight.





No comments:
Post a Comment