Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bubble bubble bubble

Be jealous of me,
for I have got two free tickets to watch the Premiere Screening of Mamma Mia! The Movie next Monday night courtesy of Nuffnang :D :D :D

With the extremely busy life of having classes 6 days a week,
finally I have a day free to just be by myself.
Sometimes it's nice to spend some "me" time, away from everyone and everything :)

No I'm not emo. -__-

Lately certain people have been making me pissed.
Why do you have to always compare marks with others? Why do you take everyone as a competitor?
We are all working hard for our own future.
We revise together, we ask one another when we face problems in answering questions, we help one another.
There's really no need to make any comparisons.
It'll only make you dissatisfied and discontented.

Whatever it is,


We shall speak no evil, hear no evil, and see no evil.



Random camwhore pic.

Progress Test 2 is coming in a week, let's work hard together and help one another okay? :)

No comments: