Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged by Karlisyle :)

A snapshot from long ago. God I miss this girl : /


The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

Let the TAG begin........

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 7. I was a freakin' nerd.

5 things on my to-do list today
- get the mock exam over and done with
- ice-skating with classmates :)
- Club Mojo! still unconfirmed yet though.
- watch Stardust
- lepak

5 snacks I enjoy
- chocolates
- Rocky
- potato chips
- chocolate chip biscuits
- junk food like Twisties and the like.

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- have a humongous shopping spree :)
- get myself a house and a car.
- donate?
- bring my mum and dad on a tour around the world.
- shower my friends and family with anything they could ask for :D

5 of my bad habits
- procrastinating
- eating too much
- exercising too little
- i cannot think of anymore bad habits
- although i know i have many

5 places I have lived
- Air Putih, Kuantan
- Clark, The Philippines
- Taman OUG, KL.
-
-

5 jobs I've had
- sales promoter in Adidas for ONE DAY lmao, the job sucked ass but the people were great.
- programme-seller at the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix 2008
- daughter
- sister
- girlfriend

5 people I tag
- nobody lol. :)


I GOTTA STUDY FOR MY MOCK EXAM WHICH WILL START IN 8 HOURS.

No comments: