Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chocolates :)

If you have no idea how extremely big a role that chocolates play in my life, you probably don't know me well enough ;D

Be it chocolate tau foo fa...



.... or the chocolate milk shake I had today at Happy Cafe,



... or a slice of chocolate cake from Secret Recipe (chocolate chip walnut)



.... or chocolate-flavoured J.Co Donuts :)


I love all kinds of chocolate. My eyes are constantly on the lookout for good quality chocs, my tongue is constantly craving to savour the different kinds and brands of chocolate that are available. ;)

Right now in my fridge there are two large boxes of Ferrero Rocher, a tin of KitKat Chunkys, exquisite Belgian chocolate bought from the airport, a large box of Toblerone chocs, two bars of expensive quality chocs and a few pieces of Patchi chocs.

My aunt spoils me :))))

Anyway! I'm damn free and unbooked right now. No classes till Thursday sigh.

B O R I N G

Jom gi yc,
anyone =/


P/S: It's all in the mind. You choose to feel what you wanna feel, so why not choose to feel happy? :D

No comments: