Friday, May 9, 2008

Stop spreading shit about me.

My phone's not back from the shop yet, I can't blog about what I wanna blog about so I'll just post up some random stuff here.

1. Progress Test 2 is OVER today!

2. I love my classmates a lot :)



@ Sunway Pyramid. Our lepak spot after classes, since it is just 5 minutes drive away.


Omg I love them la. So sporting. Lol



Lunch @ Pizza Hut, Sunway Pyramid.



Lunch today @ Sakae Sushi, Sunway Pyramid. Omg lunch with future accountants, all kiamsiap people :x Darn funny, Caren even took out her calculator to count the cost and stuff lmao. :p


Went to the movies after that. We watched Run Papa Run (starring Louis Khoo!) which is basically a very touching movie yet ridiculously funny and lame at the same time. =.=
We were practically hogging the whole cinema lol, giggling during the touching scenes and everything.
Pity the other 3 or 4 people who were watching with us. :p

After that, we did what girls love to do.. shoppin' :)
Headed to Padini, tried on clothes just for fun and also Forever 21 in which the annoying lady who works there spoilt the mood by not letting us camwhore and stuff =/
SHE WAS SO ANNOYING I'M TELLING YOU.
Sigh.
Ladies, One Utama whennn?! :D


I <3 them to bits.

No comments: