- I had no classes.
- I bumped into my dearest high school close friend Sarmila twice and her bf outside Asia Cafe :) Haven't seen that crazy chick in ages.- I never thought this moment would ever come (old friends would know), but here I am announcing that I feel fat.
Cheese bread, half-boiled eggs, my fav min fan kou, J.Co donuts, Oreo McFlurry, KFC Zinger burger, KFC cheesy wedges, expensive quality chocs, all in one day. Gawd I feel guilty. =/
- Beffie is back in Kuantan for the weekend! I miss you girl, may your Matrix life be a happy one. :)
TOMORROW,
- Mum and dad are coming down for the weekend.
- Steamboat dinner with mum, sis and Elton! I FEEL FATTTT
- I'm finally getting my phone back, all repaired :) Damn, I miss using a Sony Ericsson phone. The spare Nokia and Motorola phones I'm currently using are just not up to SE's standard.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
College yesterday was really fun albeit a li'l tiring.
8am all the way to 7pm+..... =/
Our group seems to love using our "idle time" by playing cards (namely Chor Dai Dee and Mafia) haha you guys are darn awesome la. :)
And yeah, a video of me being kissed on the lips by Ying Ling is in Caren's blog.
Wacky classmates I have lolll.
Rocky is like our group's absolute fav snack!
The following piccas are our camwhore moments during college!
Only half of my face in every pic sigh.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than my classmates, I wanna let these people know that they're awesome, that I appreciate them to bits, that I'm thankful for everything they've done for me.
- for being the girl that you are, for being so thoughtful (having the farewell lunch for me before I left to KL), for keeping in touch, for sitting beside me in class in Form 4 and Form 5 hehe. We've been through some tough times in our friendship but still you remain one of my bestest best friends of all time. :)
- for being true to yourself, for sharing your problems with me, for always being there when I needed someone, for being the humble person that you are. Remember I'm always here for ya. Finally, you start to love yourself and start to camwhore. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. :) Don't be lonely when you're here in KL, you've got me :p
- for brightening up almost everyone's day with your happiness and your laughter lol. 29 Feb 08 made me realise just how big a role that you play in my life. You never judge nor take anyone's side, you're always neutral and we all love you for that. :) You're special in your own way, in words that I cannot describe. Continue being bubbly and remember that I miss you :( *ahem* BATTLE OF THE DAVIDS! Heh, you're my American Idol teman.
- for being so loyal to all of us, all your friends. For being so thoughtful, caring, for being one of my closest friends since primary school. You were always there when I needed a friend. You were the one constantly telling me that you look up to my strength, willpower and determination. Though right now I don't feel like I have those elements in me, your words do give me strength to be the person I once was. I'm trying my best :) Thank you for the hug you gave me last year after the trials incident, you probably might've forgotten bout it but it meant the world to me.
Sports Day 2007
After searching high and low, this was the only pic I could find taken alone with you, in which I look like a retard :/
- you're such a bubbly and crazy person. Prettiest girl in the form yea? Never failing to do crazy things and making people laugh. Girl, I miss our gossiping moments =/ Reading your blog makes me turn emo. Don't be so down, everything will be alright. Screw those bastards and bitches who get your mood down. :)
- for always believing in me, for our min fan kou meals last time, for always, always being there when I needed someone, for all the comforting words when I was down, for giving me strength. I might not show it but I really, really do appreciate you and everything you've done for me.
- I don't know how our friendship blossomed only through MSN, blogging, which lead to yc sessions and all. You may be a jerk at times but you still remain as one of the closest guy friends I have, one of the first few people I would call in times of trouble. You've endured all sorts of my whinings right from getting my period on the first day of camp, and gave me advice on my relationship problems. Hmm, and yeah, I sayang you. AS A FRIEND.
- What more can I say? Thank you for all the meals, the new friends, all the rides in your car, being my closest friend here in KL. Thanks for the susu lembu :p To make it short, thank you for being a part of my life. :)
- for accompanying me on the phone for more than an hour the night before my test, for being there when the water pipe burst in my kitchen (lmao), for the 12 cab numbers (double lmao), for all the comforting words and texts that made me smile, for being as sweet as honey, for being the only person awake to chat with me during my late nights.
......
I'm lucky to have such great people around me :)
College yesterday was really fun albeit a li'l tiring.
8am all the way to 7pm+..... =/
And yeah, a video of me being kissed on the lips by Ying Ling is in Caren's blog.
Wacky classmates I have lolll.
Rocky is like our group's absolute fav snack!
The following piccas are our camwhore moments during college!
Only half of my face in every pic sigh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than my classmates, I wanna let these people know that they're awesome, that I appreciate them to bits, that I'm thankful for everything they've done for me.
Karlisyle
- for being the girl that you are, for being so thoughtful (having the farewell lunch for me before I left to KL), for keeping in touch, for sitting beside me in class in Form 4 and Form 5 hehe. We've been through some tough times in our friendship but still you remain one of my bestest best friends of all time. :)
Kerryn
- for being true to yourself, for sharing your problems with me, for always being there when I needed someone, for being the humble person that you are. Remember I'm always here for ya. Finally, you start to love yourself and start to camwhore. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. :) Don't be lonely when you're here in KL, you've got me :p
Annabeth
- for brightening up almost everyone's day with your happiness and your laughter lol. 29 Feb 08 made me realise just how big a role that you play in my life. You never judge nor take anyone's side, you're always neutral and we all love you for that. :) You're special in your own way, in words that I cannot describe. Continue being bubbly and remember that I miss you :( *ahem* BATTLE OF THE DAVIDS! Heh, you're my American Idol teman.
June
- for being so loyal to all of us, all your friends. For being so thoughtful, caring, for being one of my closest friends since primary school. You were always there when I needed a friend. You were the one constantly telling me that you look up to my strength, willpower and determination. Though right now I don't feel like I have those elements in me, your words do give me strength to be the person I once was. I'm trying my best :) Thank you for the hug you gave me last year after the trials incident, you probably might've forgotten bout it but it meant the world to me.
Caroline
After searching high and low, this was the only pic I could find taken alone with you, in which I look like a retard :/
- you're such a bubbly and crazy person. Prettiest girl in the form yea? Never failing to do crazy things and making people laugh. Girl, I miss our gossiping moments =/ Reading your blog makes me turn emo. Don't be so down, everything will be alright. Screw those bastards and bitches who get your mood down. :)
Patrick
- for always believing in me, for our min fan kou meals last time, for always, always being there when I needed someone, for all the comforting words when I was down, for giving me strength. I might not show it but I really, really do appreciate you and everything you've done for me.
Joe
- I don't know how our friendship blossomed only through MSN, blogging, which lead to yc sessions and all. You may be a jerk at times but you still remain as one of the closest guy friends I have, one of the first few people I would call in times of trouble. You've endured all sorts of my whinings right from getting my period on the first day of camp, and gave me advice on my relationship problems. Hmm, and yeah, I sayang you. AS A FRIEND.
Elton
- What more can I say? Thank you for all the meals, the new friends, all the rides in your car, being my closest friend here in KL. Thanks for the susu lembu :p To make it short, thank you for being a part of my life. :)Kye Min
- for accompanying me on the phone for more than an hour the night before my test, for being there when the water pipe burst in my kitchen (lmao), for the 12 cab numbers (double lmao), for all the comforting words and texts that made me smile, for being as sweet as honey, for being the only person awake to chat with me during my late nights.
......
I'm lucky to have such great people around me :)







No comments:
Post a Comment