Monday, May 26, 2008

Jay is not all that bad after all.

At 4.30 in the morning, I was being emo and listening to songs like "Your Song" by Ewan McGregor.
Go download it to find out what kind of song is that.

Was desperate for something soothing,
so I kept repeating this duet by Jay Chou titled "Shan Hu Hai".

So at 4.30 in the morning when most sane humans are far far away in dreamland,
I get these kinda responses for listening to a Jay Chou song.



Click to enlarge

And this....


Click to enlarge


Dammit, that song is damn awesome okay!
I loved it since the day Wui Ling and David sang this song at Red Box the other day.
Yes I know I have a reputation for despising Jay Chou.
Yes he still looks like a freaking gundu to me,
BUT!
Every cloud has a silver lining lol.
At least he produced this.. freakin.. awesome.. emo song... :)


P/S: I never meant for you to know.

1 comment:

The Tall Guy said...

u like shan hu hai too? haha