Dinner with Kerryn, Elton, Aimi, June, Joe, Hui Sen, Meng Wai, Yeh Hee and Richard last night at TGI FRIDAY'S! :D
I love TGI Friday's staff man.
If I ever get the urge to look for a job, TGI Friday's will definitely be the first place I go to.
I've heard stories of the staff giving the birthday girl/boy extra special attention *ahem* but last night was the first time that I've experienced it first-hand.
One word. AWESOME.
They really seem "into" their job, they were having fun.
It's really nice sometimes to see these people being so happy and having fun while doing their jobs.
Gives you that kinda warm fuzzy feeling inside you ;)
Look what they made the birthday girl do!
The group pics and everything else were taken using Aimi's DSLR! So we all shall wait for Aimi to update her blog with all the pics! :D
All in all it was a great night spent with great friends :)
Kerryn, hope you enjoyed the night that we put together for ya.. Remember, birthday present PHASE THREE coming up! ;D
And Karlisyle, get your ass to KL ASAP!!!!!!! Your present's awaiting!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At college today....
CAREN GOT HERSELF A HAIRCUT!!
I think I'm gonna turn lesbo coz of her hahaha.
Kidding kidding.
We're like one big, happy wacky family and I love them all to bits. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment