Friday, January 18, 2008

JuVern I'm boreddd and I know you're reading this lol.

Hahaa! Earnings from Nuffnang are going wayyyy uppp! =D
Special note to JuVern, make sure you keep clicking on my ad okay. =D
Wonderful sister of mine!!! =D

It has been raining cats and doggies here for the whole day. I'm getting kinda sick of it.
Freaking ear-splitting thunderstorm woke me up from my beauty sleep last night and made me shiver under my blanket in fright... Grrrrr!



I'm feeling kinda nuts today.
Boredom drove me to this extent. =.="

I'm watching the whole season one of The O.C. all over again! It's now showing on StarWorld (Channel 711) from Monday to Friday.
They show the same episode three times a day. Lol.
2.30am, 8.00am, 4.30pm.
I usually catch the 4.30pm one as I was screwed by dad when he caught me watching tv at 2.30 in the morning. o.O

Am also addicted to "Beyond the Break"!! Dawn Preston is just soo hot. =D
I watch that show mainly just to see her.
But the season's coming to an end already. =(

StarWorld has become my best friend over the past month and I'm sure it will stay that way till I leave for college.
Total couch potato. Gaining fat!! Grr. Not like I care anyway. Lols.

Am gonna stop talking bimbo nonsense now.
Nobody wants to know what I like to watch on TV anyways.

Must stop being so shallow-minded.
Must be more intellectual.
Must really widen my vocab, and read good novels.
Btw, "P.S. I Love You" is a must-read. At least to me lah.

I completed the 1000-word essay for BRATs last night! Wooots.
Joined the BRATs workshop yearsss ago.
Now joining again, since I have nothing better to do till April.
Hopefully I'll get accepted. :)
JOIN LAH PEOPLE! It's for those aged 16 - 19 years old.
Make your time worthwhile. :)

No comments: