Sunday, January 13, 2008

Food madness

You know you're a food maniac when you go to www.google.com just to drool over pictures of your favourite food.

Damn.

This post-SPM so-called "holiday" is really turning me into some kinda human not known to mankind. =___="



Spaghetti carbonara. *drools*

I've been whining to my mum and sis and to whoever who would listen, bout how much I crave for it!!! @#$$^%#$@%!!#@$#


Boiled cockles!!!!

I know some people find boiled cockles disgusting. They'd rather eat them cooked in kueytiow (how do you spell it anyway?).

While I prefer them to be eaten just like that.
Boil them.
Then straightaway eat them out of their shells.

HEAVEN =DDD

I've recently discovered that 3 stalls at the beach (near the jelly ice stall) sell them!!!
KERANG REBUS!!
Aaahhhh
Gonna try them out one fine day :D
I have another cockles-crazy fella to gladly try them out with me.. Hehee



TAU FOO FA!!!!!

It's white, it's soft, it's good for the skin.. what more can I say?
I LOVE IT!


Lastly...

BLACK MUSHROOM STEAK omgomgomg I'm hungry..!!

Had this for dinner at "The Ship" last night when I was in Bukit Bintang.
Hate black pepper, simply loovee black mushroom.
The mushrooms were so big and juicy.
Just looking at the picture makes me salivate.. I WANNA EAT..!!

I'm becoming crazier and crazier in love with food every second.
If I were to list down all the food in the world that I constantly crave for, the list would be never-ending.
Food maniac I am. :D
I live to eat.
Don't ask me to go on a diet, coz I NEVER WILL. Grrr.
Enjoying food is an art! :D



P/S: Gonna start linking people soon.. Just too lazy to do it now, the list is just so so longgg! Gotta go, mum bought a burger for me!

No comments: