Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1.43am

Seems that I have to manipulate my laptop in some kinda way, click on certain stuff, etc to be able to view Firefox and MSN at the same time.
I've given up on Windows Media Player already.
Three programs running at the same time would be too much for my poor laptop to handle. =(

Am now crossing my fingers in hopes of getting a new laptop when I enter college!
This laptop has served me for YEARS already.. Only I know how to manipulate it. :D

Btw, add me in Facebook HERE.
Richard and Abel!! Hahahhaha! Managed to convince you guys to create a Facebook account! XD
Facebook's awesome yeah?
It makes Friendster seem so immature, so yesterday.

Was being too bored and was browsing through the Friendster bulletins.
Used to be soo crazy over them. Used to be addicted to completing all those darn surveys which barely anyone reads. =.="
I stumbled into one particular bulletin.. Some reliable source claimed that the SPM results have a high probability of being released on Feb 28? I was like wtf? The first batch of NS trainees aren't even back yet! =.="
So I just laughed it off, thinking no way in hell will the results be released on Feb 28.
It's just too soon for me, geddit?

Haha, look at who will be laughing when the results really are gonna be released on Feb 28. =.="
Keeping my fingers crossed!
That's four fingers already! Hahha!
Two crossed for a new laptop, another two crossed for SPM results being released later!

Zomg. I really need some sleep. XD

No comments: