almost 3 in the morning and I'm feeling hungry.
Didn't have much to eat for dinner and burned 6bucks on a tequila shot at a yamcha session just now.
Skyjuice there even costs a whopping RM2.50.
I thought skyjuice is supposed to be free, except for those classy restaurants.
Does Just Relax count as a classy restaurant?!! NO, to me.
Bloody cut throat prices. =/
But still, time well spent just chilling out with my buddies. =)
MUST save, what if dad stops/forgets about giving me the rm50 per week?
What am I gonna do then? *Sigh*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is during this kinda hour, in the middle of the night, you're alone in your room and silence surrounds you that makes you start to think.. Think about people you care about, think about your problems, basically just thinking about life in general.
Lately I've been really appreciative of the people I have around me who care about me.
Some people just step into my life, step all over my heart and then step out of it.
Some people grew up with me, then went our separate ways because of our differences.
Some people just come and go.
Some people occasionally drop by and touch my heart, then leave it as it is, losing contact for a while then becoming so close all over again.
While some people are just there the whole time, always remembering to keep in touch, always there no matter what happens.
People are so confusing sometimes.
Sometimes, I just don't get them.
What are their intentions exactly?
Are they really sincere as friends?
P/S: Have you ever felt so hungry till you feel like puking?...
No comments:
Post a Comment