I started working in the Adidas outlet in Megamall on Tuesday.. And I quit work on Tuesday night.
Wow. =p
At a few minutes past midnight to be specific.
I texted the lady boss to say I won't be working there anymore and thanked her for the opportunity anyways. XD
And the day before I started work, I was laughing at my sis who quit work after two days in Giant last time.
Now look who's laughing!! I quit work after ONE day wahahahhaa.
It's kinda funny to me. =p
The grass is always greener on the other side, I guess?
When I wasn't working, I was only staying at home, going online, watching DVDs and the occasional going out to yamcha.
I was restless so I landed myself a job there in Adidas.
Whereas when I started work, I was thinking about the things and the activities I could indulge in with all the time available.
LOL.
Furthermore I had transport problems to go to work. Who's gonna send me there in the morning when my sis goes back to college? My parents are both working.
Working there is a bit TOO relaxing, Adidas hardly has any customers on weekdays..
It was so boring that my "colleagues" took turns to sleep in the stock room. =p
They're all really nice people. Kinda miss the people there sigh.
But I'm looking for a job that I can actually learn something, like a new skill.
Not lazing around waiting for time to pass.
I'd rather rot at home where I can eat and do anything I want. =)
Working on some other "skills" recently.. What with all the time I have, might as well make the best out of it, like making stuff out of empty aluminium cans.
Gonna make one for every one of my close friends.. So y'all, take it as a late Christmas present from me okay! =D
Currently trying to get mum to buy purple canned drinks.
The gifts must be purple so my buddies will be reminded of me whenever they lay their eyes on it XD
I'm now thinking of going back to Adidas (of course not to continue working) just to go disturb the people there! I MISS THEM LAH. =(
And I didn't get to take any pics with them. Damn sad sial. ='(
On a completely different note, recently I've started having a ridiculous craving for SPAGHETTI CARBONARA!!!
Geeeez. o.O
Someone ask me out to dinner?? *sobs*
I want that spaghetti.. I want I want I want....
Lastly, one photo before I sign off!

No comments:
Post a Comment