This post being the third one for the day, I guess i'm really quite lifeless after all. During the weekends, that is. You see, I play during the weekdays, but work during the weekends. That makes me look forward to weekdays more.
Well, i'm becoming quite restless right about now. How would you feel if you were alone the whole day, facing the same four walls, accompanying yourself and not using your voice the whole day.
Too much pent up energy with nowhere to vent it out, that's for sure.
I'm good, in fact very good, at hiding my actual feelings.
Deep inside I might be just bursting to cry out loud but outside I'm a cool, calm exterior.
I hide my feelings so much to the extent that someone once stated that I'm expressionless. Like, I feel nothing, and am affected by nothing.
That might probably be just me on the outside, but deep inside I might be crumbling into pieces, deep inside there might probably be a gigantic swirl of emotions.
Heh, I guess that might be very dangerous in a way.
Not even people closest to me know what I'm actually feeling all the time, unless I choose to voice it out, which doesn't happen often :)
I bet I'm not the only one. Most people wear masks anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment