Yesterday after class, I came home and cooked the most lip-smackingly delicious meehoon goreng that I've ever cooked, it was sooooooo nice and I was so proud of myself. :D

The fried meehoon was dished onto a bed of cabbage leaves, and topped with a fried egg as usual.
I know I keep cooking the same dish but the supply of meehoon, eggs and cabbage just don't seem to dwindle! Plus, they say practice makes perfect, I think I'm almost near perfection nyahaha. Or maybe it was just my lucky cooking day. :D

Spotted a rainbow while walking along the rooftop area after class that day. So pretty :) Also, notice the pattern of the tall buildings on the right? It's like they deliberately designed and built them in an upside-down V shape, I never noticed.
I'm having a God-awful monthly cramp right now which is disrupting my revision plans. Grrrr! Why do girls have to endure this bloody (literally!) pain every month?
No comments:
Post a Comment