Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Puffer fish :p

Hehe, scrambled eggs was the menu for today.
Simple, easy to make, less time-consuming and tasty :)




Look at the amount of greens!
I also tore some leaves off straight from the stem and chewed on them after I finished the sandwich.

I think I've been eating more veggies voluntarily since I came to KL. Back in Kuantan, the veggies would be piled onto my plate even before I had a chance to swallow my first spoonful of rice :p


There was a commotion outside our lecture theatre that day, Ying Ling and I were wondering what was up with the small group of people that had gathered outside.

Found out it was...


A black fox looking scared and lost way up there.
It suddenly made a quick move along the piping and Ying Ling and I were the first to run in the opposite direction screaming like sakais! God that was embarrassing. Lol.

Where did that fella come from?
I understand if it was Assunta primary school in Kuantan, where a particular wild boar was known to roam the school field and terrifying the Malay students,
but here in Sunway College?
That fella must've gotten seriously lost. Poor poor thing.

Speaking of that wild boar, it was very entertaining every time it poked its head out to visit the school grounds as our school was built right beside a jungle.
Poor innocent thing got shot to death in the end by the local authorities, I think.


Anyway,
today I feel awesome.
Awesome is when someone offers to buy you a Blackberry Bold 9700, and you, though tempted, shake your head and say, "No, I'm going to use my current phone till it's spoilt."

Awesomeness is me.

No comments: