Friday, January 15, 2010

Paradise City

Been reallllllyyyy busy the past week, highlight of the week would be my participation in Zooriffic 6! Yay! Many thanks to May Ling for joining it with me, girl I haven't seen you in ages, it was nice talking to you and your whole family again :)

Zooriffic 6 was quite as enjoyable as the last one, though the endless walking around the whole zoo (the zoo is huge, imagine walking the whole zoo 3-4 times, that's like dunno how many kilometres there) left me being like an OKU for the next few days and couldn't hit the gym coz I couldn't really move my thighs as I run on the treadmill alot.





Befriended several awesome people there and renewed some acquaintances :)
Oh and btw! There's another event coming up also organised by Raleigh KL, also involving animals! It's a visit to the Furry Friends Farm to feed/bathe/clean the doggies and kitties there. I'm planning on going, WHO'S WITH ME? I need temanssssss. I've been wanting to visit an animal shelter and help out in so long!

Anyway, I've been cooking too!!


This is the main dish that I've been cooking on my new induction cooker :)

Fried meehoon with veggies + mushrooms + meatballs, with a fried egg and a bowl of mushroom soup = cheap, satisfying YUMMYNESS!


Classes have been so-so, though the new timetable (we're having classes 5 days a week now) can be quite a pain, especially having classes right in the middle of the day only from 3pm to 6pm. They really should consider students' predicaments, especially those who stay far away and have to travel for like an hour or so just to get to college.

Other than that, everything's fine! Life has been quite good, and I'm quite happy considering that (if everything goes well, God forbid) I'M GRADUATING NEXT YEAR - young, with a spanking professional qualification to boot :)

Time really flies.

No comments: