Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolve!

Omigosh it's 6th Jan already!!
I can't believe it, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE! :(
I think I really gotta make my new year resolutions now before February comes or something. I know how I'm like when it comes to procrastinating.

Well actually I'm not the kinda person who makes resolutions every new year, I mean, why wait for the new year to make resolutions? If you really wanna make changes, make them NOW, don't wait. Anyhow, I feel like 2010 is gonna be a good one! So, I'mma maximise on that optimistic feeling and create some goals to work towards.


Resolution #1!!
As mentioned in the previous post, to drink more water. Hopefully it'll lead to radiant and glowing skin with minimal zits, and erm, ease when it comes to passing motion! :p

Resolution #2!
To join the Rotaract Club of Bandar Sunway, get to know more people outside college and participate actively in activities organised by them. Studies and books are not everything.


My days as an Interactor


Resolution #3!
Become more active in social work, take a trip to SPCA, PAWS, donate blood to the National Blood Bank, et cetera. The volunteer work I did in Zoo Negara in August left me wanting to do more. I've already filled out a volunteer form for SPCA eons ago, but they seem to be conveniently ignoring me. Hmmph!


Feeding the tortoises at Zoo Negara


Resolution #4
Participate in some runs, starting small with 3km and 5km, then moving on to 10km. YING LING AND KEH BIN! LET'S GO!
This leads me to the next resolution...

Resolution #5
HIT THE GYM MORE OFTEN. Not only does it release stress-busting endorphins aka happy hormones, it will lead to a healthier me in terms of emotional and physical wellbeing.


This is me being camera-shy on a treadmill in my favourite gym shirt :)


Resolution #6
Spend more time with my friends, they mean everything to me. I tend to neglect people or wait for people to call me out as opposed to me calling them out, as I have this fear of rejection, that people would say no to me or they would feel forced to hang out with me, and I like to save them from this discomfort. Yeesh. Talk about low self-esteem.












Uh huh.... Notice how my smile is the same in every single picture?


Resolution #7:
Appreciate my family more. Without them, I'm nothing. I love you guys :)


Blood is thicker than water.


Resolution #8
Become a happier and more confident person in general!




Here's to an AWESOME 2010 :)

No comments: