Saturday, October 3, 2009

Officially Graduated from CAT

Today was graduation day! For those who might be wondering, this is only the first graduation. This graduation means that I've a qualification equivalent to a diploma now, and I can use it to start working already, but of course most of us chose to continue on to ACCA. Hopefully in another two years, I'll be attending my so-called real graduation :)

I brought two guests - my mummy and daddy :) They insisted on attending.
The event was held at the Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. We had already collected our graduation robes beforehand, but neither of us knew how to wear the green hood thingy(?) that came along with it.

As usual, we had to go through the same procedures - registration, briefing, rehearsal, waiting for VIPs to arrive, speeches, then the real ceremony.


In my graduation robes!



So many people had a hard time wearing it and they gave us such a short span of time to figure it out, it was chaotic. We had to use paper pins and hairclips to clip the thingy onto the robes. After that, we felt like Hogwarts students the whole morning. Seriously. Felt like waving a wand and going Wingarrrrdium Leviosa lol :P



With Caren who has been suffering from diarrhoea, vomiting and tummy ache for a few days already. Please take care and get well soon okay dear? Hugs :)

I only took a few pictures with my phone as my dad was holding the digicam.
More pictures will be up here and in Facebook once everyone uploads them!


Lunch after the ceremony - this lunch costed me, my mum and dad RM90 each. Not bad, but.... RM90? Pur-leaseeeeeee. If we all had a choice, we would've only attended the ceremony and skipped the lunch.


The dessert. The chocolate cake was real good though.


I'm really grateful that my parents came, what more all the way from Kuantan just for this!
I have really really sweet parents. I'll work hard to complete ACCA for them, if not for me.

No comments: