Sunday, October 4, 2009

FOOD

I'm suddenly feeling like binge eating right now so I'mma list down all the food that I'm craving for at this moment.

I think I might have written a post similar to this in the past, but oh well, I'MMA LIST THEM ALL DOWN AGAIN! :D


* Steamboat @ Yuen
* Takoyaki - baby octopus!
* Meatballs at Ikea
* Salmon sushi!
* Spaghetti carbonara with lots and lots of MUSHROOMS
* Asam fish
* Kai si hor fun
* Bak kut teh with loads of pork intestines and mushrooms
* Braised shiitake mushrooms with sea cucumber
* Braised abalone!!!



* Mushroom Udon @ Sakae Sushi (I still don't know what it's really called - shall find out when I actually do have it)



* Sukiyaki Zen



* Macaroni and cheese



* Pan mee @ JoJo



* Mummy's special butter prawns :)


That's all that I can think of at the moment.

I've been wanting to donate blood since I was barely legal, I remember so vividly that one day when there was a blood donation drive in the Student Centre of my college. Everyone got to donate their blood happily (maybe not that happily) with the exception of Ying Ling (low blood pressure), Ivan (he drank wine the night before) and me (I WAS UNDERAGED)!!

So now that I'm finally eighteen, BLOOD DONATION HERE I COME!
My mum strongly opposes this though. She said things like the needles being unclean and how I might contract HIV due to the unclean needles lol.
How demotivating for someone who can't wait to help save lives T.T

Feel so happy right now, I slept from 12.30am all the way till 12.30pm, I could've slept more but I chose not to coz I was HUNGRY as hell!
When you are an ACCA student studying in Sunway College, you really do start to appreciate the amount of sleep you get, and the days when you don't actually have to wake up to the annoying tones of the alarm.


I shall hereby sign off with a couple more pics from graduation!


Finally met Richard (on my right) in person, he was just a Facebook friend until that fateful day. Lol.



Receiving the scroll from Miss Elizabeth Lee. I really like her, she seems to be a really sweet and professional woman!

No comments: