Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Coke glass?

So I was bored, and what is a bored person to do while sitting in front of her laptop? I've done all that I usually do when I turn on the laptop; check a few friends' blogs, check my email, read the news. So I was stoning..

Then I came across this post about the McDonald's Coca-Cola glasses.

Everyone seems to be indulging in McDonald's nowadays with the sole purpose of collecting the glasses in all the colours available. I mean, I don't get it, will you actually use all of 'em or will they just sit on your shelf collecting dust as the days go by. I guess it's because they're considered collectible items. I don't know about you but I'm not much of a fan of collectibles... What a waste of space! :S

Did a personality test thing, was curious as to what colour I would get...



Hehe, a true purpleholic indeed :)


Apparently today's colour is Royal Purple.
Maybe I'll head out to grab a McValue meal for lunch before my F6 test tomorrow?
Do I really wanna cross over to the dark side of having McDonald's for lunch solely to get the free purple glass O_O


Exam's at 2pm tomorrow!
Oh how I love being able to sleep in <3

No comments: