Here goes!
Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Ju Vin
Birth Date: 28 Sept 1991
Current Status: Unavailable
Eye Colour: Hazel ;p
Hair Colour: Black with tiny streaks of mahogany which somehow go mysteriously unnoticed by teachers and dogs during assembly
Layer 2: On the inside
My Heritage: 100% Chinese. Or 50% Hakka and 50% Hainanese?
My Fears: Darkness and rejection
My Weaknesses: Cannot tell lah
My Perfect Pizza: Loads of cheese and cheese and cheese and pepperoni =)
Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of waking Up: "where's the snooze button ah"
My Bed Time: It varies each day.
My Most Missed Memories: The Youth Exchange Program to the Philippines!!
Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, coz I just drank it just now
McDonalds or Burger King: McD!! Cuz there's no Burger King here in Kuantan? So pathetic
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: They're the same to me -__-
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate for sure!! That also wanna ask??
Cappucino or coffee: Cappuccino!! Cuz it sounds more sophisticated, lol
Layer 5: Do You..
Smoke: Errrr nope =)))
Curse: I can't deny that
Take A Shower: Like duh?
Have A crush: Nope
Go To School: Yes, sadly
Want To Get Married: Totally!!! I wanna look gorgeous in that wedding dress, hair makeup and all!! ;p
Believe In Youself: Yes yes I do.
Think You're A Health Freak: Not really.
Layer 6: In The Past
Drank Alcohol: Of course
Gone to the Mall: Went yesterday
Been on Stage: Toooo many times
Eaten Sushi: Yeah, in KL, bought it when I was with my mum, E Way and E Way's mum lol xD Such a longggg time ago lah
Dyed Your Hair: Yes yes =))
Layer 7: Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game: Almost but someone forbade me to.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yep. It's inevitable
Layer 8: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yes!! Didn't I just answer that for you? Cis
Layer 9: In A Boy
Best Eye Colour: Dark brown
Best Hair Colour: Black with streaks of red/dark brown is hot. =)
Short or Long Hair: Both are sexy depending on who
Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Miss-calling someone using the house phone so he can call me back.. Yeah, have to resort to desperate measures already
Hour Ago: Errrr, walking around the house, lol
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Watching tv
A Month Ago: Dying in the freaking midyear exams
A Year Ago: How should I know?
Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: myself, my family, friends and him =)))
I Hate: idiots who claim they are friends but when I need them the most, they just DISAPPEAR
I Hide: some dark secrets
I Miss: my baby boo
I Need: MONEY.
Layer 12: Tag 5 People
No comments:
Post a Comment