We were seated in the Science lab, 4 to a table to prevent copying and I was seated beside E Way.
I looked around and saw almost everyone in the lab giving their heart into it, like REALLY calculating and getting the answer, ya know...
And li'l old me was doing question 52 when my buddy Selvan (awesome in Physics) was just doing question 12.
E Way was trying hard too beside me.
Pressing the calculator trying to get the answers but somehow he couldn't get the answers.
I was bored and started to take pictures
And here are the results~
Passed up my paper early coz I just couldn't bear the 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES duration okay.
I'm a teenager who can't sit still at one place for THAT long a time, unless it's for an important exam.
I got my cert dy, an empty cert btw as we had to type in our names by ourselves, so why stay? Complete the objective sheet and ciao from that place lah.
Speaking of which, I gotta study Physics already now. Sigh.
SPM Trials will be held on 3rd of September, so
BUCK UP, GIRL
Must sedar diri already.
BTW!!
The purpleholic has just claimed ownership of yet ANOTHER purple watch hahaha
Which makes the total purple watches owned by me to THREE!
I love you mummmmyyyy!!
P/S: I bet KC has got a lot to say about me tomorrow~
No comments:
Post a Comment