Thursday, July 5, 2007

Pre-camp Blues

I really blog inconsistently hor.
I can post like 4 posts at one time, then halt my blog for weeeeeeks. ;p
My apologies... cuz I'm in Form 5!!! And for those who don't know, being in Form 5 is like the shittiest and busiest part of secondary school life.

Anyway, I'll be off to a PREFECTS' CAMP tomorrow.
*ahem* I shall tell you guys the full story bout this thing when I'm no longer a prefect a.k.a. RETIRED already, k? Which should be around next month I hope???

Don't wanna risk any goody-two-shoes prefect knowing bout my dirty li'l secret, ya know. :)

I'm sooo not looking forward to it.
Coz, no camp is fun without an awesome group of friends to hang around with.

Okay, let's see.
These are the people in my awesome group of friends.

**********************************************************************************************

KARLISYLE LUM ERN AI
Pinkaholic, sits beside me in class and I love her to bits <3

She resigned as a prefect. **********************************************************************************************

ELIZABETH AMANDA ANNABETH LEE!!

(psssst psst! anna!! 07.07.07 is cominggg xD)

I lovvveeee typing out her full name lol.

She resigned as a prefect too.






*********************************************************************************************



LISA STEPHANIE ENG LI LIAN
(sitting in the middle)
The girl whom I was sooo damn close with throughout primary school up till Form 4. Then we got separated to different classes and drifted apart.

She resigned as a prefect too. Sigh.









***********************************************************************
NICOLE NG and CAROLINE TSAU
The two besties and hotties.....
Who are not prefects -__-











********************************************************************************************

LE-JUNE
My ever close friend since primary school.
<3 <3 <3 her tons!

She's a prefect but she ain't going for the camp.
"not feeling well laaa"
Lol sigh **********************************************************************************************

SARMILA
This girl knows almost about every secret and every single screw-up of mine.
Especially the latest ones.
She lets me in on some of her secrets too =)

She's a prefect but couldn't care less bout the camp and thus she's not going either.




***********************************************************************
Other awesome friends not included here cuz I'm running outta time:
Kerryn, Selvan, Thena, Yee Yin, and so soooo many more, you guys know who you are lah hor.

It took FOREVER just to upload these damn pics.
I started this post having sooo much to blog about, but right now my mind is just empty.
Lol.
I don't know what to type.

I'm pretty much stranded in the camp without close friends.
I do have a few friends who will be going but I need those bitches listed above to go crazy with!!!!
You get my point??!

Unlike the previous camp, which was shitty but turned out FUN just by being with the right group of friends.

There'll be no crazy meditating sessions like this..

There'll be no staying-up-all-night-doing-crazy-stuff-and-pretending-to-study-when-the-
other-campers-wake-up-at-dawn kinda thing...

There'll be no "staying up when other campers are sleeping, and sleeping when the campers are waking up" sessions....


There'll be no amazing camwhoring sessions, guy-spotting sessions, staying up all night bitching about people, etc etc and all that happened at the co-curriculum motivation camp few months back.

Zzz-ness.

Texted Joe in the middle of last night complaining bout this, and now I'm thinking maybe he's right, if I look at this from a different point of view then things might seem much better.

I might come back from the camp gushing about how fun-filled it was, etc etc.
Maybe things will turn out that way. =)

ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

We were advised not to bring our handphones.
But...

Look at the shirt, not him xD

I am SOOOO gonna bring my phone.
I need to take pics of the place and activities and I need to sms okay!!!

Gotta go cuz the bf is waiting for an sms-marathon session now ;p


P/S: Pray that I'll survive and enjoy the camp!!!!

No comments: