Sunday, July 29, 2007

I dread tomorrow

You know your blog is getting really sad when you do tags (when you were not even tagged by anyone) just for an update's sake. =(

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

1) How are you feeling today?
"Anything But Ordinary" Avril Lavigne.
LOL. My day WAS ordinary and I'm feeling ordinary just like every other day of my eventless life. Zzz.

2) Will you get far in life?
"This I Promise You" by 'N Sync.
Yeah man! That's the spirit! I WILL get far in life. THIS I PROMISE YOU XD

3) What's your best friend's theme song?
"Sometimes" by Britney Spears.
I don't even have a best friend to begin with. So, I'll skip this question lah.

4) What is the story of your life?
"Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Fallout Boy.
Cis, blardy long song title. And NO, the story of my life ain't about lying just to have fun without taking my clothes off -___-

5) What was high school like?
"When I'm Gone" by 3 Doors Down.
Owh, school's gonna be really lonely without me. LOL. Just kidding lah. Well, I'm gonna be gone from SABS in 4 months' time. =(

6) How can you get ahead with life?
"Nobody's Fool" by Avril Lavigne.
Ain't gonna be nobody's fool. If you wanna bring me down, go ahead and try. =)

7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
"Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" by Britney Spears.
LOL!! This is sooo true. They don't wanna be the last to know bout my deepest darkest secrets. All busybodies cis

8) Describe your grandparents.
"Knocking On Heaven's Door" by Guns N' Roses.
-___- Grandpa's in heaven, but my grandma's still here.

9) How's your life going?
"What Can I Do" by The Corrs.
What can I do? SPM's around the corner, what can I do? STUDY LAH!

10) What will be played at your funeral?
"Complicated" by Good Charlotte.
Lol, you sure this will be played at my funeral? My death so complicated ke? Lolz

11) Will you have a happy life?
"Hold On" by Good Charlotte.
Yep, if I continue to hold on and be optimistic when shit happens to me, then I WILL have a happy life. =)

12) What do your friends really think of you?
"We Believe" by Good Charlotte.
LOL. They believe everything I say? Erm, they think I can be trusted? Wahaha =)))

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
"Lies" by The Click Five.
Maybe they do, but maybe they were all just lies. Uhh, I don't know what I'm talking about. xD

14) How can you make yourself happy?
"All The Way" by Craig David.
By going all the way to achieve something, as I can never be happy if I'm unsuccessful in something. I don't know why, but that's just me.

15) What should you do with your life?
Pokemon Theme Song.
ROFLMAO. "I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was.."

16) Will you ever have children?
Casino Royale Theme Song.
Okayyyyyy, exactly what does that song have got to do with children? -__-

17) What song would you strip to?
"Green Light" by Beyonce.
"If you want to, you've got the green light" OMIGOSH. LOL. That just sounded damn wrong.

18) What does your mom think of you?
"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance.
Hahaha, after every screw-up I get myself into, she'll probably be shaking her head and thinking "sigh...teenagers".. Lol.

19) What is your deep, dark secret?
"Wanna Get To Know You" by G-Unit.
I wanna get to know more about that someone ;p

20) What is your enemy's theme song?
"Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Guns N' Roses.
If she hates me that much, she probably won't be so forgiving lah.

21) Whats your personality like?
"Quit Playing Games With My Heart" by Backstreet Boys.
Ehhh, this is my so-called motto lol. I say this like everytime. What a coincidence~

22) What will be played at your wedding?
"Umbrella" by Rihanna feat. Jay Z
Errr? Not romantic at all. Change change!!

23) Tag 5 people
Patrick Gan (dude, it's time for an update)
Caroline Tsau (girl, it's time for an update too ;p)
Xia Toong (rajin-rajinlah horr)
Li Chie (rajin-rajin also lah horr)
And whoever who feels like doing this tag lah. Have fun =)


P/S: Can't people blog in peace anymore? Why are we refrained from letting out our thoughts, why are we bloggers now afraid of expressing what we're really feeling, afraid of unwanted visitors stumbling upon our entries?

On a completely different note, why can't I enjoy doing something, like really put my heart into it, without being troubled about exteriors?

No comments: