Sunday, July 22, 2007

seriously random crap

Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday.
Was supposed to watch LOVE IS CINTA (Irwansyah is hotttt!) but the tickets were sold out!!!
What theee!
So had to settle for Harry Potter....

People, don't watch the movie lah
the ticket costs freaking 9 bucks
and the movie's lousy. =/

Been facing a very irritating money crisis lately.
Ever since I got myself into various sorts of deep shit, my mum refuses to give me money anymore, I can't go out, can't do this can't do that
Bugger~
Every cent counts right now.
Okaylah not that bad, every 50 CENTS counts right now, so please don't borrow my phone credit, don't ask me for any money or whatsoever, not even RM1
BECAUSE I'M SOOOOO BROKE, I'M LIVING ON THE COINS THAT I HAVE IN MY PIGGY BANK.
Zzzz~

The mall was sooo crowded yesterday!!
I went with someone, and bumped into a goddamn lot of people.
Joe, Evelyn, Pao to name a few
Also Karlisyle, Kerryn, Kirsteen, Katricia (the four sisters), Elida, etc but the number of friends whom I bumped into yesterday can't even compare to the number of friends HE bumped into.

When he realised his phone was lost, in Dislee most probably, we sped outta the cinema and ran like nobody's business to Dislee, which was all the way down at the ground floor.
It's kinda similar to those dramatic moments that happen only in the movies lol.
The lift was taking forever, the escalators were too far apart, so we just ran down the staircases.
Even after bumping into sooo many people whoms he knows at the mall, even the few miserable dudes who were hanging out at the staircase are his friends also.
Sometimes I wonder how he knows soo many people -____-
It's pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

Yeah and so, he lost his phone!!!!!!!
Sigh.
My phone's sooo quiet today, a contrast to every other normal day when it would be beeping with sms alerts nonstop.
I don't even know where I chucked it since this morning.
I miss his msges =(

Random camwhore moments in school!!!

Jeshua~


The sleeping Sarmila, Selvan and Jeshua~


The dawggg.


The ultimate poser of them all ;p This is the less poser-ish pic of him~


The Pizza Hut Dip-licious thingy. OMG THE CHEESEEEEE.
*mouth waters*


Oh and btw, I made macaroni and cheese the other day!!
It was simple enough, just had to follow the instructions on the box and IT WAS SOOO CHEESY AND LIP-SMACKIN' DELICIOUS.

I'm proud of meself =)

Sis is back from USA after 3 weeks + (that damn girl, went to Vegas, New York, Boston, Broadway, etc etc etc wtf I'M JEALOUS)
She bought loads of stuff for me!!
The fridge is filled with loads of chocs once again!!
Yay-ness.

Going to school is becoming more and more time-wasting these days.
Even if the teachers enter, it's not like what they teach is of any use to us.
I just think studying by myself in the comfort of my own home is more effective lah.

Nowadays schooldays are spent camwhoring, listening to MP3 players, playing cards, and PING PONG (the latest craze).
That's the current school life of Form 5 students, and
I'M LOVIN' IT!!! =)))



P/S: Azuki Frappuccino!! Taste the daydream.~ I want one right now goddammit.

No comments: