Sunday, May 6, 2007

Wanna come over?

You would be greeted by the following creatures.

Firstly, my dog Lucky =)

See, gate opened so wide but he still prefers his ass to be outside. Sigh.


A more close-up photo of him. Cute eh? But getting older dy =( He's actually BALDING! Lol! Fur dropping like nobody's business.
Aih, I don't wanna see him botak okay.

My house isn't for those who are afraid of lizards.
This is proof!

See how many lizards there are on the wall? I find them cute and disgusting at the same time.
I don't really like them, neither do I dislike them. I don't mind them lah.
After all, they eat those annoying insects and mosquitoes right?

But sometimes I feel like I've had enough of their freaking shit! I mean that LITERALLY!
They shit, like, all over the place lah.
Eww eww yikes and double yikes.
If there's one thing in the world that makes me grossed out when I see it, it's lizard's shit. -___-
*shudders*


Slug also got. I just took this pic today.
It actually looks cute to me, hahaha
A bit slimy lah but it's fat and the two things on its head are cuteee okay. =p

Other than that, there's a big monitor lizard living in the drain just outside my house.
And at night, you can see frogs and toads hopping around in the garden.
There was a cat in my rooftop once, and every night I could hear its claws scratching above the ceiling but now it's gone dy. Dunno where it went. Died in the roof perhaps?

Last week there was a huge dragonfly flying around my grandma's room.
And there was an earthworm wriggling its way in my bathroom's tiles.
Grasshoppers have visited me in the bathroom too.
Two weeks ago, I screamed and jumped onto the sofa coz a flying cockroach was exploring my living room.
And right now, there are 2 amazingly big spiders waiting for some unfortunate insect to fly into their webs on my room's ceiling.

Still wanna come over to my house?
Lol.

Come lah.
Close to nature what. =)

No comments: