Wednesday, May 2, 2007

IU. A nerve-wrecking night.

It's been such a damn long time since I've last blogged, I don't even know how to blog already.
-_____-"

Soooo much has been happening, there are sooooooo many photos of everything that's happened, but yet I'm soooo lazy to upload them.
Ahhh. I guess I don't take blogging seriously enough! Unlike people who update not once, but a few times everyday. Like Lisan. I salute you lah. =)

Previous big thing that has happened was the International Understanding Night @ IU Night.

Needless to say, my "speech" was the most ... EMBARRASSING part of the whole night, I don't even wanna recall it.

And yet people still try to annoy me by playing the video of my freaking speech.
My sis. The video is in her laptop.
My friend, Thena. The video is in her phone.
And a few other people who only recorded my voice.

I didn't expect so many people to freaking record it okay.
If I had known, I would surely make it a more memorable speech or something that's way better than whatever I said out there ok.

EMBARRASSING! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway!
We had two saloons which sponsored our hairdos, about 20 of us if I'm not mistaken.

Maroon and Hermos =) They're awesome!
Both saloons even gave us vouchers for every ticket we sell.

The event was supposed to begin at about 6.30pm, and the hairstylists from Maroon had already arrived in the hotel at about 3pm.

Around that time I was rushing around with Kerina to get our lucky draw prize and teman-ed Anusha to get her heels in Megamall.
At the same time I was desperately searching for someone to borrow heels from. So many girlfriends who own so many pairs of heels, and yet NONE of them seem to have the kinda heels that I was searching for!
Super high heels, strappy, dark-coloured! Then only high class ma!!
It was from that day onwards that I started having this tiny grudge towards heels.
GRRRRR. They are super pricey can!
How can a freaking pair of simple strappy heels cost up to RM79.90?
ABSURD!

After Anusha bought her heels from Nose, I rushed back home to get a quick shower, packed all the stuff that I needed, and rushed all the way back to MS Garden Hotel to get my hair done.

Caroline, Nicole, June, Anna and a few others were already sitting down having their hair curled and stuff.

I feel glamorous just looking at this photo. Lol.


Some people were getting their nails painted and all. I had my nails painted one day before the event. =)


Nampak tak my black-coloured nails? Damn cun wey! Black nails rock!
Me and the princessy-Fergie-like chick, Annabeth. =) At her house.

I borrowed her mom's gold-coloured heels and her mom did my makeup.
Her mom is like super hot and sporting ok!

So as you can see, I didn't get a white / red / any other exotic colour-ed dress coz this is KUANTAN lah. Boutiques in Kuantan only sell limited types of dresses so I just had to make do with this. Had to jaga the budget also lah!

Every girl's nightmare is for someone to be wearing the exact same dress on that big night right?

I was told that the boutique which I bought my dress from only sold THAT ONE TYPE OF DRESS. Meaning, if you've bought that dress, it's not possible for another person to be buying the exact same dress coz they only produce that one type of dress.
Get what I mean anot?
If not, I dunno how else to explain already.


She was one of the actors for the sketch performance. And holy @#$$^@#$@%##$%! shit, she wore the exact same freaking dress as I did.

ONLY IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR. (Hers is black, mine is dark brown)

I was like "@#$%^&^%##@@%#$%^&^%$@$%^!!!!!!" to Dinish coz he was sitting beside me at the VIP table. I mean, omg lah.
Another embarrassing moment of my night.
But it's okay I guess, I don't think many people noticed.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I dunno what else to say..!


Emcees for the night. Caroline the hot and Daveylicious. Lol.


The Board of cun-chicks-and-cool-dudes Directors. =) Love you guys to bits!


It's taking AGES for the next photo to finish uploading so the impatient me has decided to stop here.
Wait for the second part lah okay.


Don't run away, stay with me! =)

No comments: