
Create your own Friend Test here
If you think you know me well. Then just bloody take the test. Lol.
I won't be mad at you even if you score a zero outta 200.
Just take it lah take ittttttttt.
=)
I've been having some kinda obsession lately!
And no it's not online-ing (don't you know that it's been my obsession since like, a gazillion years ago?), it's actually :
PIERCINGS.
and
MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only had RM2 the other day. And with only RM2, I even went yamcha with Teik Ming at OldTown Kopitiam. And coz of that miserable amount of money that I owned, he sympathised me and paid for my drink. Lol.
Yeah I know I shouldn't have accepted that yamcha invitation if I didn't have any money.
I know lahh.
But... Oh wells =D It's over dy right?
One day after that my dad gave me RM10. So now I officially have only RM12 in my purse.
And some other coins lah. But I hate coins so that doesn't count. XD
I don't like lah okay? What happened to all my RM50 notes??! *sobs uncontrollably*
I feel super hyperactive today.
Lalalalallaa
Oh yeah.
PIERCINGS!
I'm so bloody obsessed with piercings these days till the point that I even DREAMT about having them.
I want more piercings ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I want like 5 or 6. Then I'll be contented.
I only have 2 now.
Saving up money to get more piercings! I can't waittt!
To hell with what school teachers are gonna say.
To hell with what mum and dad are gonna say (if they ever notice)
And to hell with what other people are gonna say
I WANT MORE PIERCINGS SO I CAN GET PEACE OF MIND!!
I feel so discontented (does that word exist?) now arrghhhh.

Cropped from Anna's picture. Lol.
I want a piercing up there and also in the middle there. I dunno what's the name of that part of the ear lah.
Me gonna have them I dun care lalalalala
What? You wanna see Anna's full photo isit?
Aihh ok lah ok..
Whoops. Sorry, wrong photo hehehe
There. Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee Ah Moi (obviously the Ah Moi is just an addition, lol) the hot chick.
=)
Tatas!
No comments:
Post a Comment