Friday, March 26, 2010

Meow!

I know, I know, I haven't been blogging much lately!
I have sort of a "season" for blogging - where at one point I would blog almost everyday or even a few posts a day, and at another point I would abandon this space for a few weeks.

I guess right now is the season of blog abandonment for me!

Anyhow,
I've got picssssss :)
They're not in order nor related in any way, but I just wanted to post them up.


FIRST UP!!!
I was super duper EXTREMELY freaked out by how my calf muscles have been developing from all those workouts!


This is how it looks like when I flex the muscles.

WTF!!!!!!!
When I reached down to touch it the other day I was like O_____O then I quickly pulled my hand away like I just got zapped or something!
Someone suggested that I run less, but NOOOOOO, I love running and nobody can take that away from me!
It might be a small issue for some people but not for me, my calves were never that way before.

Dear muscles, can you stop developing yourselves at that area for a while and start to form at my tummy area instead? :( Coz that's the critical point!

Ah well.... If we could all order our muscles around like that, everyone would have bodies of Jessica Alba's by now.

Move on move on...


Ying Ling and I in audit class feeling emo and restless while waiting for our break.




My first slice of Secret Recipe cake in a long long time. This is Chocolate Chip Walnut, methinks it's not worth the price.



Secret Recipe's lasagna. Mmm!




Kid's spaghetti meal at Secret Recipe which I ordered coz I didn't feel like eating so much so late at night.



My steaming pot of mushrooms

The bbbf and I went to this steamboat place called 100 degrees, at Kuchai Lama.
The atmosphere there is great, unlike Yuen where it's just so chaotic everywhere.

Each person gets a steamboat pot (?) to himself with whichever soup you choose, and it's not only limited to tom yam/chicken! There are about 8 different types of soup for you to choose from :)

I like that place a lot, aside from the fact that none of the waiters/waitresses could speak comprehensible English.
It's a good thing that we're both not completely bananas, we can speak fairly good Cantonese okay :)
To me, a banana = someone who can't converse in Mandarin ONLY. It doesn't include Cantonese and other dialects! I'm also learning a fair bit of Hokkien from the bbbf :)



MEOW!!!!

Ok I'm done here.
Till the next post,
bye! :)

No comments: