Monday, March 1, 2010

Live to eat

Last Friday I had the last of my absolute favourite scallop sushi @ Sushi King :(
There were all types of scallop sushi available for a limited period only, just for Chinese New Year.

In two months, I think I visited Sushi King less than 10 times, but each time I went I just HAD to order these:

Scallops with mayo and fish roe.



Scallops with mayo, fish roe and cheese


The above two pictures are of the lasttttt scallop sushi I had during the promotional period. :(
O great scallop sushi, I will miss you so :(

Anyway!
To make myself feel better,
I had Korean BBQ last night @ Pavilion and it was aweeeesome!
The place is called Da No or something.
Great variety of food, great service, and erm of course great prices as well.




Marinated beef sirloin



Marinated cuttlefish

We had five or six different types of meat cooked in front of us; beef ribs, squid, scallops, unmarinated beef sirloin, etc.

I was hooked on the kim chi, it was spicy as hell but still, it tasted out of this world.
Plus the kim chi plate was constantly refilled. Ahhh heaven :)



Wine for the adults; served using this cute container-thing. (What's it called?)



Well well....
Any other places to recommend for good food? :)


P/S: I've no idea why my links on the right are all scattered like that. I didn't tamper with the HTML codes. What happened!!!

1 comment:

jewelsjv said...

it's a decanter http://www.google.co.uk/dictionary?aq=f&langpair=en|en&q=decanter&hl=en