Sunday, March 21, 2010

Goberian

What do you get when you mix a Siberian Husky and a Golden Retriever?

A GOBERIAN!!!!!

Yes, it's on Google. Go look it up :P

The other day, Elton, Elton's sis Dixie and I went to visit their neighbour's doggie who just gave birth to 8 puppies :)



This is the proud father, A Siberian Husky :) I think huskies are simply majestic and beautiful dogs.



This is Sherry the mama doggie, a golden retriever, together with her pups!

Huskies and golden retrievers are my top two favourite dog breeds in the world and which I plan to own in the future, being the dog lover that I am. And OMG, now there are Goberian hybrids!!!
Naturally, I was excited :D

We actually saw them mating about two months ago :P
When we stopped our car in front of the house watching them mate, they were like stoned and stopped "doing their thing" for a while haha!



This is one pup out of the eight that were produced as a result of what we saw.

Funny how they all came out black, with a white marking on their foreheads. Almost identical!
I thought pups would come out different from each other, like 4 black and 4 white or something.




Right now they can't open their eyes yet. The owner says it would take about a week.
The owner is giving away about 3, and planning to sell the rest for about RM500 - RM1000.
I called my mum up and asked her if she wanted one.
The house has been quiet and cats + monitor lizards and whatnot have started taking refuge in our garden back home since my dog went away slightly over a year ago.

It's such a rare breed, never ever can you find such pups again, unless you breed them yourself :( Plus they are very friendly and real good watchdogs. I hate bimbo deco dogs coz they are so totally uncapable of taking care of the house and only drains out your money with all the grooming that you have to pay for.

I want a dog who can eat basically anything, not only some special brand of dog food.
My last dog ate anything ranging from milk powder, durian (he licks it cleaner than many humans can!), keropok and pretty much everything, even non-edible food.

Mum said she didn't want one, saying there was too much work involved in taking care of a dog.
SIGHH. Not making use of the huge garden we have back home :(
If only I wasn't staying in a condo :(

Apparently huskies change fur shades over time. Like, white fur might grow and its colour will turn grey after a while... Not really sure about the facts though.

We all googled and decided that the pups would grow up to be like one of these!!






Simply beautiful :)

Actually, I wanted to get one and keep it in Elton's house! Then his sausage dog would have someone to play with. But I don't think it's gonna work out. The doggie would end up being his instead of mine, since I can't be at his house every single day.

In the meantime, I shall visit the pups every now and then to watch them grow up. :)

No comments: