I'm back in KL and classes have resumed.
The Chinese New Year break was awesome seriously, really wished I didn't have to come back here and face the usual grind. :(
Seems like I've lost the blogging mojo yet again, but not to worry, I'm blogging now after much procrastinating.
What was I up to during the CNY break?
It can basically be summed up in three words: eating, visiting, gambling! :D
My new year clothes collection wasn't really satisfactory but it's okay, at least I got some new clothes from Mummy and managed to seek out a few pieces in KL.
I find it damn annoying that boot cut jeans are out of season, and even more annoyed when not a single shop sells boot cut jeans! It's all slim fits and straight cuts now! I shall patiently wait till the slim cut mania blows over.
On the eve of CNY, I had a reunion dinner at a restaurant with my family :)
Had kampung chicken as well, didn't manage to snap a pic of that one.
On the first day of the new year, we had a barbecue at my house garden with the relatives.
3 families came together for one night :)
6 out of 10 of us on the swing. My face was red from the red wine lol. We've all grown bigger now, coz back when we were small, all of us could fit on the swing with space in between but here, we crammed like hell haha.The visiting lasted throughout the week, we really went house-hopping! We could cover like 2 to 3 houses in one afternoon.
A bunch of us at my place, Abang and Adik came over as well! Such a pleasant surprise :) That's them in the picture.I managed to redeem my hippo in Kuantan as well!
After monthssss of collecting the blue stamps from Guardian, I finally had enough to redeem this baby :)
It took 40 stamps, each requiring RM15 spent at Guardian, so.... Do the math.
It was a great week, and on the 9th day of CNY which was also our first day of classes after the break, our ACCA results were released.
Cleared all three papers with a comfortable average, yet another step closer to graduation! :)
Congrats to myself and to all those who passed!
Watched Percy Jackson the other day and I really liked the movie, I've always been fascinated with Greek mythology. And Medusa somehow really freaked me out I don't know why. She was hot but in a really freaky way to me O_O
Funny how I can laugh out loud at the scenes in Final Destination but be freaked out by this.
Btw, do check out my buddy Annabeth's newly-opened blogshop!
She's selling off her old clothes at really low prices and by LOW, I mean it!
CLICK!



No comments:
Post a Comment