Sunday, December 20, 2009

WAH EMO.
I think I'm slowly turning into an insomniac!

Chronicles of last night:
I turned on my radio just before I got into bed and set the timer to automatically turn off after 2 hours.
AFTER TWO HOURS, I was still awake when the radio auto turned off.
I got up from bed and reset the timer for another two hours.
And I was still awake after that two hours.
I was still awake when Man U officially lost to Fulham,
I was awake to watch the sky outside my room window turn from dark to bright.
I was still awake when my mum came in to turn off my air cond at 7.30 in the morning, and when she came in at 10 plus to wake me up so we wouldn't be late for our Avatar movie, I was half-awake.

Sadness.
My mum cheekily told me that it's the accumulated result of having too much sleep over the past two weeks. O_O
I hope by being sleep-deprived today can make me sleep like a baby tonight pleaseeeeeee.
I love sleeping! Don't take that hobby away from me :(

No comments: