Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rain rain, go away :(

So it's been raining on and off for the past few days, the weather's really crazy and unpredictable. One second it'll be raining so heavily you could swear that your roof is gonna just collapse on you, and the next second the sky is clear again. Then after five minutes or so, it starts pouring again; and it goes on and on. Never seen the weather like this before. Climate change climate change....

ANYWAY, despite the gloomy weather, managed to uplift the gloomy mood by meeting up with Patrick and Goh at Old Town :D They're both done with STPM and currently doing the same thing I've been doing since the end of exams - rot :P Had loads to talk about. And they had a bet on me, on whether I would turn up earlier or later than them. HOW DARE YOU BOTH! No actually, HOW DARE YOU GOH THIAN SHONG! He put a bet that I would turn up later than them. I'm punctual leh, as proven :P They were late by 10 mins muahahahah.

Hmm hmm, other than that, mum's been happily making bookmarks ala Japanese doll style, as illustrated:




Naturally, I get the purple one!


Gonna catch Avatar in 3D tomorrow as well. yayyyyyyyyy!

No comments: