Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Raw?

I really have a liking for raw food. At a sushi place, the first type of sushi I would grab off the conveyor belt would be salmon sushi :) then sometimes the octopus, etc, and as you can see, I have no qualms about eating raw food.

I don't know how anyone can say they enjoy sushi if they don't eat the raw stuff. =/

Today, my dad brought us out for a celebratory dinner (celebrating my 3 weeks of freedom haha!) at East Grill, we ordered the usual western food, but this time I had this..


Oysters, RM5 each omg so expensive. They were stone cold and as raw as they can get. I've only eaten this twice in my life. My dad asked me to put this pic in my blog, so here it is! :P


After that, we headed for dessert at this new place called Ice Station near SABS. It's quite a small place and hardly distinguishable from the other bigger and more distinct shops around it.


I had this Strawberry Ice thing. It's somewhat like shaved ice-cream, or maybe it is.

After that we headed home and watched Terminator Salvation to test out the new hi-fi set :D



Hmm hmmm, everytime I come back to Kuantan, my skin clears up, and I shed some weight, I dunno why. One would think that staying at a place with home-cooked food in abundance would fatten me up, but the opposite happened.

During the exam week, I managed to finish the 3rd, 4th and 5th Harry Potter books :P They're all stored at home in Kuantan so whenever I'm back and bored, I would just grab one and start reading the parts I like most. :) I used to play the Harry Potter computer games as well lol! I played from the 1st till the 3rd one.

Heh, can't wait for the Genting trip at the end of the year!! :D

No comments: