Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ok I know I haven't been updating in sooo long, but I've been busy!
I'm back in KL finally, after a month of being back in Kuantan. Grrrr getting quite tired of the roads and atmosphere among Sunway lol. I still like the peacefulness in Kuantan, though it's getting quite busy nowadays, TRAFFIC JAMS IN KUANTAN OMG! I never knew such a thing could happen.

Anyhooooo.. I'm heading to Genting tomorrow for 3 days with my friends from high school, yay can't wait! :) Will be back in time to send Caren off at the airport on the 1st. Quite disappointed for not being able to spend some time with her before she flies off. :(

I've been reading novels from the Twilight Saga, namely the last two; Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Though it's not a novel that one would look for to value its literature, style of writing and whatnot, it still managed to be quite engaging, what with hot vampires, cute furry werewolves and all. When the movies alone are watched without prior knowledge from the books, Edward Cullen doesn't seem to be that... attractive. On the contrary, he seemed kinda dim-witted and looked constipated all the time. But coupled with knowledge from the books.. WOAH HOT OMG. I'm entranced :S

College starts on Jan the 7th.. Urghhh.

No comments: