Monday, July 14, 2008

Hellboy!

Today, I watched Hellboy.



Today, I enjoyed watching Hellboy. It's one hell of a good movie, and you don't have to watch the first one in order to understand the second instalment :)

Today, I wanted to have my fav mashed potato in the cinema, but the machine in IOI Mall broke down, hence I had to settle down with unbelievably overpriced meatballs.

Today, I had the awesome cheese naan at Steven's Corner for dinner. Sooo cheesy can die! FATTENING AARRGHHH

Tomorrow, I have a 2-hour class.
Tomorrow, is the last day that the bbbf has free before he starts working 9am - 7pm Mondays to Saturdays. :(
Tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up early to do some things which I never had the chance to do since forever.


Hardcore Hello Kitty!


Shouldn't have done what i did... What must they be thinking of me now?
I threw all dignity out of the window..


I have a sudden urge to go traveling.
I'm longing for a retreat, somewhere far far away to escape this world that I am in,
just for three, four days, or even a week or two,
to do some soul-searching,
change my perception on life a little bit. . . .


Damn, I need to get some sleeeeeeep


You're talking the talk,
but dude, you ain't walking the walk.



No comments: