I am still sick, coughing and blowing my nose like there's no tomorrow....
Damn this flu bug, can't you just freakin GO AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Bloody annoying bugger.
Sis left to Sabah for her expedition @ charity work this morning, I won't be seeing her for the next 5 weeks, nor can she go online or check her phone often :(
Lately, I've been treasuring the people around me a lot...
I don't know why, but I keep wondering.
What if something happens tomorrow, and poof! they leave us just like that.
What would I do? How would I feel?
Regret then envelopes me, and I start telling myself serves you right for not appreciating them when they're around you.
Therefore, right now, I want to say I love you mum, dad, sis, grandma, aunt, Elton.... for being the people closest to me, for being the people whom I can trust with my life.
Life was made easier with the presence of you all around me :)
It's getting late, and I need to dry my tears and blow my nose from a night of crying.
Really, what the fuck has gotten into me tonight.
Gaaahhh
Emoness BEGONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment