I'm clueless as to why I feel so utterly lifeless whenever I have to kill a few hours in the college library alone just because I've no transport till a particular time @.@
Am currently saving $$ on transport so taking a single cab all the way here is a big NO NO for now.
I took public transport to college this morning (two buses and one cab with lots of walking in between).
Buzz off about using the same way to get back home already.
I WANNA BE PAMPERED ONCE IN A WHILE CANNOT ISIT.
Wanna ride in a car, with good company. :)
Screw buses and cabs.
Gaaahh I'm hungry.
ELTON WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU
I've lost my inspiration.
This is it for today.
OMG I JUST SAW VIN SON.
wtf is he still doing here in college when he can drive!!!!!!@#$@^@#$@%$#
and he's walking past again. with a hugeass green book in his hand. i can see him from the glass panel.
and now he's walked into the computer area.
i feel invisible. he didn't see me.
i'm unable to hear a single thing from my surroundings with the earphones plugged in my ears.
take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away,
take me away, to better days, take me away, a hiding place.
wtf.
i should cut the crap now.
the college library ain't that bad after all.
it's kinda cool. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment